Is WITHEM the new Seventh Wonder?

..... and probably will have to wait longer for SW releases now that Tommy is in Kamelot.

True, you have to be a bit patient for new SW material but, if all goes well, you'll be able to listen to a new song in a couple of months!
Unfortunately (and obviously), spring isn't possible anymore, but as Andreas Blomqvist stated before, "The plan is (.....) during the spring, record and hopefully release a brand new video and release one or two tracks that we will record right now".

Not for me.

Seventh Wonder is a band with a ton of individual talent, but honestly what makes them stand out are the songs. After a couple of listens to most SW albums, the songs are instantly memorable. The hooks and the choruses are so strong throughout the album. I enjoy Withem's debut quite a bit and I think it shows great potential, but none of the songs made an impact on me the way that many of SW songs do.

Not IMHO. SW hooked me immediately when Mercy Falls came out, and hooked me hard. If it was possible to wear out the songs on an iPod, I probably would have. WITHEM hasn't done anything close, for me anyway.

Not for me.

Seventh Wonder is a band with a ton of individual talent, but honestly what makes them stand out are the songs. After a couple of listens to most SW albums, the songs are instantly memorable. The hooks and the choruses are so strong throughout the album. I enjoy Withem's debut quite a bit and I think it shows great potential, but none of the songs made an impact on me the way that many of SW songs do.

Not IMHO. SW hooked me immediately when Mercy Falls came out, and hooked me hard. If it was possible to wear out the songs on an iPod, I probably would have. WITHEM hasn't done anything close, for me anyway.

This and this.

The potential is there. But Withem, at least on their first disk, is just a little too light, airy, and processed for my taste. It may be the first disk like that in my collection since the last Hubi Meisel disk, it's that ethereal. I think if they crunch it up a bit, and add more memorable melody, they will be in business.