It Bites- Map of the Past

Chris Lira

Mar 25, 2003
Asheville, NC
Apologies if this has been asked- is this on your radar scope, Ken? I'm particularly interested in the Ltd. Ed., of course. If it is, do you have an availability date for it?

Thanks!

Chris

We have copies on order. Inside Out is not releasing it here - it will only be available as an import. If there is a special edition we will stock it.

It is a simply wonderful album....

....and is already installed as my "Album Of The Year".

There may be another nine months to go, but it will take something quite exceptional to knock it off its perch!!

Paul :D

They aren't my cuppa but I've learned over the years that they have a substantial fanbase. I'll give this one a spin when it arrives.

I was less of a fan during the Dunnery era, Ken - but 'The Tall Ships' just had that certain something (John Mitchell, I suppose...) that took It Bites onto another level.

With 'Map Of The World', we have an album that builds upon its predecessor and is their first fully conceptual piece of work.

Anyway, I hope that you can engage with it - but we all have our preferences, of course, and this really floats my boat.

Oh, and then there's Arjen Lucassen's tremendous 'Lost In The New Real' coming along a month later... Lyrically and musically superb, fans of the guy will not be disappointed!

Paul

I know its coming. Not 100% sure which versions but I can check. Should be soon. Century Media is importing it - they only send out updates once a week.

So the formal answer I received back - yes to the limited edition. They should be offered to me momentarily (I'm assuming later this week).