Jeff Scott Soto on American Idol

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
Anybody catch JSS on Idol tonight at the beginning of the show? My wife taped it. Wish Jeff was the one singing lead on the song, but he did kind of take over at the end of it.

This was pointed out to me this morning but I did not know the episode was so soon. i don't watch the show, kind of think it is one of the worse things to ever happen to popular western music, but it is Soto one of my favorite singers. Still torn by the idea of even tuning in to that show. And honestly I think it is an insult to Soto to even be on there but I guess it will open him up to a new audience?

This was pointed out to me this morning but I did not know the episode was so soon. i don't watch the show, kind of think it is one of the worse things to ever happen to popular western music, but it is Soto one of my favorite singers. Still torn by the idea of even tuning in to that show. And honestly I think it is an insult to Soto to even be on there but I guess it will open him up to a new audience?

While I think the show has its issues, sometimes it has its high points.

Actually, the Progressive Ears forum has been following Elise, mainly because she had a guest spot on Man On Fire's last album.

Edit: and she got voted out tonight. Oh well, I was expecting it at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
JSS was on there with the Queen Extravaganza (tribute) band, then the real Queen joined them later in the song "Somebody To Love"