joey tempest

Former EUROPE frontman Joey Tempest will issue his third, self-titled solo album on October 21st through Universal Records.

The full track listing for the effort is as follows:
01. Forgiven
02. Loved By Me
03. Sometimes
04. Losers
05. Superhuman
06. Always On The Run
07. Outside Heaven
08. Magnificent
09. Dreamless
10. Every Universe
11. Falling Apart
12. Don't Change

Sound clips from the record can be heard online: here

Originally posted by Eagle
There's a rumour thread in the old school forum of a possible Europe reformation!
seems so... news from 26th December:

'80s hard rockers EUROPE may embark on a full-fledged reunion next year, according to frontman Joey Tempest.

Tempest (real name: Joakim Larsson), who issued his third solo album in October, told Sweden's Aftonbladet newspaper that the group will celebrate their 20th anniversary as recording artists with the release of a CD of previously-unavailable material, and that it would be great for the band to play together again "if the feeling is right."

EUROPE — Tempest, John Norum (guitar), Kee Marcello (guitar), Ian Haugland (drums), Mic Michaeli (keyboards), and John Levén (bass) — last performed together on New Year's Eve 1999 when they reunited to play two tracks ("Rock The Night" and "The Final Countdown") in Stockholm as part of a live television event that was sponsored by Sweden's biggest media company Kinnevik.

The group — who were paid a staggering 21 million SEK (approximately $2.7 million) for the performance — reportedly used the fee to pay off old tax debts (Tempest owed approximately $1.1 million in unpaid Swedish taxes, while the other members owed about $250,000 each).

Two weeks ago, Norum, Levén and Haugland reunited on stage at the Hard Rock Café in Stockholm, Sweden to perform "Rock The Night" and a version of LED ZEPPELIN's "Rock And Roll" as part of a Christmas show thrown by local radio station Rockklassiker 106.7.

I've heard some rumours that Europe are going to be BACK again!!! :hotjump:

Although i'm a fan of their very early releases, i'm wondering what they'll invent this time. :D