the song is right.

:headbang:

I would expect a few more this year.
The Mountain King is indeed in high demand
and he loves lending his voice to others if
the song is right.

:headbang:
I have ZERO problem with this... I love hearing Jon sing...:headbang::headbang:

Urban Breed and Edu Falaschi will also be on the album. Damn shame because I'm assuming just as with the first disc which had Tom S. Englund, Hansi Kursch and Mike Baker/Gary from Shadow Gallery, the guests will be far superior to any of the stuff going on on the disc itself.

I am a long time fan of Edu and Urban as well as the Mountain King, so it is fun to have them on the album :).

Is this the same Neverland that used to be a hard rock band in the 80s?
No. This is the collaboration between Turkish band Dreamtone and Greek singer Iris Mavraki. They have one album released two years ago. I remember you being fond of Dreamtone, booB. You likened the vocals to that of Divided Multitude, remember?

Damn shame because I'm assuming just as with the first disc which had Tom S. Englund, Hansi Kursch and Mike Baker/Gary from Shadow Gallery, the guests will be far superior to any of the stuff going on on the disc itself.
Yeah the guests were great on the first album. What exactly is it you didn't like about the rest of the material if I may ask?

Yeah the guests were great on the first album. What exactly is it you didn't like about the rest of the material if I may ask?

I'd have to agree with DTJeff on this. I essentially got this for the guests on it I'll admit. While I wouldn't say it was terrible, it just didn't do it for me. Just seemed like something that's been done to death and there was something missing. It should have been fantastic but was just sort of mediocre. Who knows? Maybe my expectations were just too high.