Jon Oliva "Raise The Curtain"...

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Available for PREORDER here: http://www.cdinzane.com/_search.php?page=1&q=jon+oliva
Ships July 1st

WWW.CDINZANE.COM

Oliva_RTC_small.jpg

Jon said at the listening party that he used the last of the old Criss tapes he found a while back. There were quite a few songs that included old Criss riffs. It was hard to listen to at the event because of all the people and the PA system. What I heard sounded good and is a not so blind buy for me!

Jon said at the listening party that he used the last of the old Criss tapes he found a while back. There were quite a few songs that included old Criss riffs. It was hard to listen to at the event because of all the people and the PA system. What I heard sounded good and is a not so blind buy for me!

ok cool....will get

SavaRon,

Is the music pretty much in the same direction as JOP? I can't imagine that it would be much different. I still don't understand what's going on here.

~Brian~

It's different, but it's still Jon. Like I said, a listening party isn't the best place for listening to something for the first time. Go figure!

I see Glenn posted a review now, so that will give a better perspective.

The record is incredibly diverse....classic rock, metal, blues, jazzy, ballads....but with a very full mix and catchy
vocals for days. It's nothing you would ever expect from Jon and exactly what you would hope for in a solo
record in my opinion. Glenn said it right....it is a record filled with all of the musical influences that inspire
him. Cheers!