Willy Bendiksen – drums

“Stormbringer”
Jorn Viggo Lofstad – guitars
Sid Ringsby – bass
Willy Bendiksen – drums

Weblinks:
www.jornlande.com
www.facebook.com/OFFICIALJORN

http://www.grande-rock.com/news/jorn-release-new-album-heavy-rock-radio-june-3rd-2016

I don't recall tracks 1,3,5 and 10. Who are those by? I think this will rule but imo he should have picked lighter tracks and jornified them. I like it when he picks epic light rock from the 80s and goes full rock like he did with Ride Like The Wind.

I don't recall tracks 1,3,5 and 10. Who are those by? I think this will rule but imo he should have picked lighter tracks and jornified them. I like it when he picks epic light rock from the 80s and goes full rock like he did with Ride Like The Wind.
1. Frida from ABBA on her first solo album. Phil Collins played drums on her version
3. Foreigner
5. not sure
10. Iron Maidem

For all those interested, here is my interview with Jorn. This is my longest interview to date (we actually went 40 minutes longer than we were suppoed to) we talk about literally everything you need to know: Heavy Rock Radio, Dracula- The Swing Of Death, Avantasia, modern music, 60-70s music, the possibility of slowing down in a few years, and the fact we may even be related!

ENJOY!