Journey / Def Leppard

I saw the commercial for that show last night on TV....dang sure would be awesome to check out...but we got alot of catching up to do. Have Fun tho...and dammit...I want a BIG ASSED review of the show!

Coldie

Is this being held at a roller rink where you can get the old kind with four tires? otherwise I'm not going.

Actually, given that I had to travel with a co-worker who worships Def Leppard, I can do without them for a few years. I'm finally getting to the point where I can listen to KISS without thinking of my old drummer, so I'm sure it's possible.

NickDivision said:
Is this being held at a roller rink where you can get the old kind with four tires? otherwise I'm not going.

Actually, given that I had to travel with a co-worker who worships Def Leppard, I can do without them for a few years. I'm finally getting to the point where I can listen to KISS without thinking of my old drummer, so I'm sure it's possible.

He works with Dave Hardy?

I just saw the show in Philly this past weekend....they rocked!

If I wasn't going away the weekend they're at Nissan, I'd see them again. You all are in for a great show :)