Judas Priest, Whitesnake , Popevil 2009 Tour Dates

I've seen JP a few times with mixed reviews. The last time with Heaven and Hell was actually the best. I'll be at the NJ date. Reserving judgment on Whitesnake. Been disappointing.

Lady Luck is smiling on me! I used the pre-sale password and got orchestra 3, row A.
Congrats! :kickass:

Coverdale was a god back in the day. Although he borrowed heavily from Plant, he was a far better singer than Plant. However, his voice is now shot. We saw Whitesnake at Sweden Rock, and as best as we could tell, he had the aid of a backing vocal track.

I don't begrudge anyone who wants to hear the classics, belted out by the original artists. However, by and large, I find I'd rather hold on to my memories of these bands as they were in their glory days, than see them now, as old men. It's why I passed on the last three Crue tours.

Zod

Zod, when was it that you guys saw them at Sweden Rock? Was it last year?
Last time we saw Whitesnake was around 2005 here in Atlanta at the Tabernacle and Coverdale sounded awesome, as did the whole band, for that matter...Hope it was a fluke at SW, since we're holding tickets for the August show, and am totally excited to see them..:hotjump:

Yeah, WS is definitely my drawing card for this show. I love Priest, but WS rules! This will be my 2nd time to see JP and third time to see WS! Been a diehard fan of both bands since the 80s!