Just Giving Props To Shreddy!!!!!

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Watched this a couple times today. I forget sometimes how truly amazing Shreddy is on keys. GEEZ!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxaYZfIoAWo&feature=related[/ame]

Never saw that video. Shreddy is quite the bad ass on the keys. I think it's tough for anyone whose not perceived as being in at least a ProgPower stature band to get their just due. But clearly he can hold his own with anyone.

lol thanks.

You busted one out from the archives on that video, that was so long ago.

Funny story about that video, I rejoined the band the day of that video shoot. Months before this video was shot the band was going to go to Europe on a tour. I just couldn’t afford it, basically I didn’t have enough money saved up to cover my mortgage and expenses plus for a month. I was going to get paid enough money to cover food and beer (me + Europe = huge beer tab). We came to a mutual agreement that I would part ways with the band so they could continue on with the tour etc.. Well the tour fell through but there was money for a video shoot they wanted me back in for the shoot and at that point I was back in the band until the eventual collapse of that lineup.

If you like that stuff in the video there are a couple songs on the Mindwarp Chamber Supernova disc that you'll love. But being more prog minded there is a mix of slower melodic songs too.

I'm also much a much lazier guitarist so don't expect any Yngwie-licks from me. Maybe one or two, haha.

Ed, you've been rockin' it up forever man. I'm glad people here recognize what I get to see every week!

lol thanks.

You busted one out from the archives on that video, that was so long ago.

Funny story about that video, I rejoined the band the day of that video shoot. Months before this video was shot the band was going to go to Europe on a tour. I just couldn’t afford it, basically I didn’t have enough money saved up to cover my mortgage and expenses plus for a month. I was going to get paid enough money to cover food and beer (me + Europe = huge beer tab). We came to a mutual agreement that I would part ways with the band so they could continue on with the tour etc.. Well the tour fell through but there was money for a video shoot they wanted me back in for the shoot and at that point I was back in the band until the eventual collapse of that lineup.

If you like that stuff in the video there are a couple songs on the Mindwarp Chamber Supernova disc that you'll love. But being more prog minded there is a mix of slower melodic songs too.

I think Closer to Heaven off the Supernova disc is just about a perfect song. Has so many elements I like. And it features Shreddy and Mike with some dueling solos like in this video. Good stuff. Can't wait for the release party!

Great news on the CD release party!! Please update us as soon as you have even just the weekend selected. Need to get this on the calendar as soon as possible. Can't wait to get the new CD. Been on a Mindwarp listening kick this past week.