Kamelot

And if you never heard Roy Khan with Conception, make sure to check out those releases:

1. In Your Multitude (their fourth, and best in my opinion)
2. Parallel Minds (their second)
3. Flow (their last)
4. The Last Sunset (their first)

I'd get Karma and Epica if you're interested, but definitely follow The Fiddler suggestions...Conception were great. In Your Multitude is far better than anything Kamelot has released, and Parallel Minds and Flow are also highly recommended by me.

Evergrey said:
Is there any chance they would play a Conception song at the concert? Probably not but have they done that in the past?
No; never. Would make no sense. Youngblood has no reason to play Conception songs as much as I wish they did....

THE FOURTH LEGACY!

Truth be told, I actually picked it up, cuz I read a little review, perhaps only a 5th of a page size, in Metal Edge magazine. I said, "Well, I like epic sounding ballads and top-fuel high-speed riffage, why not?" and I certainly was impressed by what I heard. Every song on that album is a keeper, and is still my fave.

Epica
Siege Perilous
The live album whose title escapes me at the moment is also great but should probably be picked up last. "Karma" is definitely the best overall but "The Fourth Legacy" was the first one that really broke them.

nightwish58 said:
No; never. Would make no sense. Youngblood has no reason to play Conception songs as much as I wish they did....
What are you talking about? I have Kamelot bootlegs where they have certainly played Conception songs. So "never" is a bit off. Whether they do or not at PPV, I have no idea.

markgugs said:
What are you talking about? I have Kamelot bootlegs where they have certainly played Conception songs. So "never" is a bit off. Whether they do or not at PPV, I have no idea.
I'm sorry, what I meant was no, never at Prog Power. Obviously this is just my opinion, and I base it on the fact that they did not play a Conception song last time they played Prog Power.

And oh, I need those bootlegs!!!! Would you be interested in a trade? Can you tell me what shows you have? I wasn't aware that any Kamelot boots existed. Shows you how much I know...