Kasteel de Berckt

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
Just to let you know, I have send all details about everyone who booked a package deal to De Berckt. We have suggested in what room everyone should sleep, but the people at De Berckt make the final decission.

But a party it will be, on Thursday already 42 people will stay at De Berckt (yes, a pre-party it will be, I will be there myself). On Friday 172 people stay at De Berckt, on Saturday 174 and on Sunday 115. Most of the bands stay at De Berckt: CLOUDSCAPE, ANDROMEDA, AKPHAEZYA, VANITY, CHAOS DIVINE, SEVENTH WONDER, NAHEMAH, PROSPECT, ENOCHIAN THEORY and NEVERLAND.

Tomorrow I gonna send you all the details for De Berckt, but all is arranged now.

Can't wait to see you all back once again, I am in for a huge party for 3 days!!

Rene

Almost everyone has received the final reservations now, so this year we have prepared everything in time :kickass:

We really look forward to this year, I will be at The Castle myself for some party on Thursday, and I think on Friday and/or Saturday for the after party. On Sunday I definitely will be at Sjiwa to party with all the people from the staff and of course the partypeople of EVERGREY :Smokin:

Rene

Apparently I'm staying in the Chapel. Hee hee hee. Well, no church has burned down after I walked in, so I guess it's safe! :lol:

Allright!! Got my reservation too! Haha I'm pretty excited already and progpower didn't even start yet! Last year I didn't believe marcels storys bout how cool it was going to be(how could anything be THAT cool), but it was! And now that I know what's comming! Whoo!

I'm confused. Haven't got my confirmation and other people who wanted to stay with me were put in completely different rooms? Not even with taverners, despite putting that into the form? I get that not everyone's rooming wishes can be fulfilled, but we're enough taverners to fill the big room under the roof. And we're randomly spread out again?

I'm confused. Haven't got my confirmation and other people who wanted to stay with me were put in completely different rooms? Not even with taverners, despite putting that into the form? I get that not everyone's rooming wishes can be fulfilled, but we're enough taverners to fill the big room under the roof. And we're randomly spread out again?

Ugh :(

Better get in contact with René if you haven't gotten your confirmation yet, matthias! :(