KELDIAN - Darkness and Light

korruption

Amateur Dentist
May 13, 2002
Canada
Keldian's new album, Darkness and Light is set to release on October 27th. Here's a post of advice from their Facebook for those who wish to pre-order:

"CD fans! You can now e-mail Perris Records at perrisorder@gmail.com to let them know that you want the new Keldian album on CD as soon as can be done. Perris will then let you know the moment CDs are in stock and ready for orders. This is the quickest way to get them, directly from the source, as other retailers will get their stocks from Perris."

And a new song!

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed them to get hold of a copy. I had previously bought most of the Keldian discs on Bandcamp, but I've since ordered all the CDs because I prefer having them at times.

I hope the disc doesn't deviate from the cool melodic space vibe though. If it ends up being a "message" album, I'm going to be disappointed.

You can listen to and purchase the new album digitally on their Bandcamp now and CD orders are up on the Perris Records site. :kickass:
Digital and full songs:
CD: http://www.perrisrecords.com/new_releases/keldian___darkness_and_light/

Edit:
Note that those familiar with Keldian know that there has always been some spoken passages or quotes on prior releases. It is my regret to inform you that Darkness and Light, for the first time in the history of the band, does not contain any. :yow:
I know, I know!! But do not be swayed! For there is still much good to be found here! :tickled:
And I might also add that the exclamation mark in "Broadside!" is there for a damn good reason.

Last edited:
Dude, I so wanted to use your own words from the Anubis Gate thread on you here ("Damn that is one boring song with a terrible chorus. I don't think I'll ever be a fan. :puke:"). Unfortunately, I kind of like this. ;)