Kens Site

I Was referred to L/E by "" Big Balloon Music"" Since gone now....In fact I bought my 1st Prog, Cds from them...

The owl watches & The Ghost of Pompeii............

CD Review used to come with Various artists, of different genres free cds;
not unlike someone not named here[ who I always thought wrote his own "letters to the editor".]
once upon a time ago it was a pretty good 'zine
now they're still a year and a half, behind the times

Good question. My old drum teacher was John Macaluso, who played for Ark (who were on Sensory). In researching his music because I was a big fan, I discovered the label/s had their own mailorder here, been coming back ever since.

Yea we're in loose touch and half the time I talk to him he's in a different country. Well traveled fellow for sure. I'll be seeing him play with HolyHell opening for Manowar in NJ come November though :D

Probably 3 years ago I was trying to hunt down a copy of Wastefall's "Soulrain 21" and randomly found it at Laser's Edge. I buy most of my progressive metal there now with Amazon being my second stop if LE isn't carrying something.

I was hunting for a copy of the first Delain album (Fall 2006, I guess), and this site came up! A buddy bought it for me as a Christmas gift via The Laser's Edge and told me how good the service etc is. Bearing in mind I'm in the UK, I have now placed 21 orders, three items each time...

I feel another one coming on...!!

Paul

Good question. My old drum teacher was John Macaluso, who played for Ark (who were on Sensory). In researching his music because I was a big fan, I discovered the label/s had their own mailorder here, been coming back ever since.

Johnny Mac had a hard to find disc on his site a couple of years ago. I ordered it and to his embarrassment he didn't have it.

He was extremely apologetic and said he'd do his best. Some time later he found a copy and sent it along with a DVD of a pre- concert demonstration he did. You and Ken can speak to this better than I -- he's a stand up guy who loves what he does.

I found Ken's site via a search for Beyond Twilight's -- Devil's Hall of Fame