KING DIAMOND

Witnessed the KING last night, amazing!!! Heading back to the festival in minutes, great atmosphere here in mass!!!!Overkill tonight!!

We got a killer show in Montreal yesterday. The best King Diamond vocal performance I've seen (saw KD in 1987 and MF in 1993, 1994 and 1996), better than he was last time in 1996 with Mercyful Fate. The band was on fire as well. Hope he'll come back again over here in the future. Close to a sell-out at the Olympia, well over 1,000 people.

Saw King recently, and it was a great show. I took way too many pictures, but the stage set was sweet! Reminded me a bit of the Mercyful Fate shirt I got a friend of mine years ago, when they toured the states.

I'd love to see another MF tour.

Does anyone know what happened to Force of Evil?

Saw King recently, and it was a great show. I took way too many pictures, but the stage set was sweet! Reminded me a bit of the Mercyful Fate shirt I got a friend of mine years ago, when they toured the states.

I'd love to see another MF tour.

Does anyone know what happened to Force of Evil?

Yes, the current King Diamond tour is killer. Would love to see MF live again as well.

As for Force Of Evil, I have no idea, but I just hope they get a new singer if they ever come back. Vocals always killed that band for me...

Totally bummed that the Tucson show got cancelled. The food poisoning finally caught up to King and doctors advised him not to play otherwise he would be risking his health. I was so looking forward to seeing him too. Hopefully he comes back to AZ soon.

Just got home a couple of hours ago from the Dallas show last night. It was 100% worth the fly in/fly out and lack of sleep in the last 24 hours. He is definitely recovered from the food poisoning, and all other health issues, and sounded better than ever! The King is back, All Hail the King!