KINGCROW: The Persistence

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
KINGCROW STREAMING TITLE TRACK FROM UPCOMING THE PERSISTENCE ALBUM

"...Italian modern prog rock/metal outfit Kingcrow is presenting the title track and first single from their impending The Persistence LP, set for worldwide release in September through Sensory Records....The Persistence will be released on CD, 2LP, and digital formats worldwide on September 7th via Sensory Records. The vinyl version features three bonus tracks recorded at ProgPower USA have a new mastering by Alan Douches on the D-side. Stand by for audio samples, preorders, and more info on the album to be issued shortly...."

KingcrowThePersistence.jpg

Such an incredible album - hard to believe a band could release something this good making it FOUR in a row. I'm not sure how this band comes up with these songs and melodies each and every time - but they seem to best themselves with each disc. It's already joined the fight for disc of the year for me. Quality and fantastic prog metal.

Reactions: Mardoch
Such an incredible album - hard to believe a band could release something this good making it FOUR in a row. I'm not sure how this band comes up with these songs and melodies each and every time - but they seem to best themselves with each disc. It's already joined the fight for disc of the year for me. Quality and fantastic prog metal.

+1!!

Would really to love to see them come back to the states. This one is going to be tough to beat for disc of the year for me. Still have Haken to come though...