KingsGene?

I tried looking him up on Facebook by the Kings of the Night group but since I don't have a Facebook account my success is limited. I can't remember his last name to save my life right now.

I tried looking him up on Facebook by the Kings of the Night group but since I don't have a Facebook account my success is limited. I can't remember his last name to save my life right now.

I went to Facebook and looked. Scott Leonard has a page called "Kings of the Night Time World on Facebook". He also has a home page here. There was no mention of anyone in the band having gotten hit by a bus or anything remotely related to that. So hopefully nothing has happened to him. Maybe he's traveling outside of the country or camping in Alaska. Who knows? On his band's bio page, his bio simply says "More to Come" so thats a bit cryptic. At lease there was no bad news posted on the band page, and afaik no news is good news.

Last edited:
December 7 the Kings of the Night announced they are looking for another Gene Simmons on their Facebook page, so that is not good. No word what happened to him and he isn't listed on the band's past members page. Maybe he died or went to jail?

Here is the old page as saved by the Wayback Machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190121173524/http://www.kingsofthenight.com/bio.htm

Scott played with the Kings on October 9, 2021 as seen here:
https://www.dellspalace.com/nowplaying/a-tribute-to-kiss

So the mystery deepens. Sure hope he is ok.

Last edited:
Greetings from KingsGene....

I am alive and well, thanks for your concern. I had some family emergencies that grew bigger and bigger and I had to drop off of all the online stuff to concentrate on more pressing matters, not to mention a reoccurrence of major bout of anxiety/depression crap. Feeling much better now, so hoping to see you guys more often on the board. It killed me to miss my first PPUSA since PPUSA VI back in 2005, but just couldn't do it. Also gave up my GB's because I just couldn't commit to next year's PPUSA with all that's going on.

As you noted in posts above, I am no longer "Gene Simmons" in the "Kings of the Nighttime World" Kiss tribute anymore after 22 years. I had to drop out due to the aforementioned family matters and could not commit to any scheduled performances in case of family emergency. However, I am still in touch with the guys as the Paul Stanley guy is one of best friends from way back.

Thanks for NorseBlood, Mardoch and others who have picked up the gauntlet to keep this board going, much appreciated!

Greetings from KingsGene....

I am alive and well, thanks for your concern. I had some family emergencies that grew bigger and bigger and I had to drop off of all the online stuff to concentrate on more pressing matters, not to mention a reoccurrence of major bout of anxiety/depression crap. Feeling much better now, so hoping to see you guys more often on the board. It killed me to miss my first PPUSA since PPUSA VI back in 2005, but just couldn't do it. Also gave up my GB's because I just couldn't commit to next year's PPUSA with all that's going on.

As you noted in posts above, I am no longer "Gene Simmons" in the "Kings of the Nighttime World" Kiss tribute anymore after 22 years. I had to drop out due to the aforementioned family matters and could not commit to any scheduled performances in case of family emergency. However, I am still in touch with the guys as the Paul Stanley guy is one of best friends from way back.

Thanks for NorseBlood, Mardoch and others who have picked up the gauntlet to keep this board going, much appreciated!
Oh man I'm super glad to hear from you. I hope life lets off you soon.