KISKE / SOMERVILLE - City of Heroes

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
KISKE / SOMERVILLE - CITY OF HEROES ALBUM DETAILS REVEALED; FULL AUDIO TRAILER STREAMING

"Frontiers Music Srl has announced the release of the anticipated new album from Kiske / Somerville, entitled City Of Heroes, on April 17th in Europe and April 21st in North America.

Kiske / Somerville is the musical collaboration between vocalists Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween, Unisonic, Place Vendome) and Amanda Somerville (Trillium, Avantasia)...
Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner) and Magnus Karlsson (Starbreaker, Primal Fear) handling most of the songwriting (with a song contribution “Breaking Neptune” from Sander Gommans formerly of After Forever and Amanda Somerville herself) and with Sinner overseeing the production in various recording studios in Europe. Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Amaranthe, Primal Fear, Pretty Maids, Doro etc.) then took care of the mix of the album...

City Of Heroes will be released in CD, Deluxe edition with a bonus DVD and 2LP vinyl gatefold sleeve."

p19darubi2cch1cmt4nblol1m7m4.jpg

Album trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really enjoying this a lot. I really wish this was the new Allen/Lande, I wouldn't have been disappointed at all. Magnus really knows how to write catchy choruses.