kiss (pretentious assholes)

duellist

Apr 15, 2001
Ingle Farm, SA, Aust
Visit site
I have recently brought a DVD and today I hired, Kiss-Second Coming not olny did it bore the crap out of me but according to them some other four guys released, The Elder to Carnival of Souls. Which has most of there good stuff.

I wonder what the title of the box set will be called "Arrogance and other CD's about us.

"know wonder kiss is my favourite band." Paul Stanley
:( :( :( :mad:

:lol: - That's why I never bought the thing.
What are the live clips like?

(hey Coops, who's the ugly chick with Dave Mustaine?)

;)

So did I spiff..........

P.S. Hey coops, who is the chick with the long reddish blonde hair in the photo?? :)
You are so mean Sydo. Like the song says, "think of your fellow man, lend him a helping hand.....put a little love in your heart! :lol:
btw Im still gonna get you one of these days.....I dont know how, I dont know where, I dont know when, I dont know much...but one day.......

As many gripes as I have about Gene & Paul Inc (such as their stubborn refusal to release COS, disowning the whole non-makeup era and my bitter disappointment with the Thycho Thircuth album) I quite enjoyed The Second Coming when I bought it on VHS.

Don't forget that it's essentially a chronicle of the 96/97 reunion tour, with a *very* brief overview of KISStory to start off with. X-Treme Close Up does a much better job of telling the whole story up until that point, but that's not what Second Coming was intended for. What extra stuff did they put on the DVD?

That said, if there's no 80s/90s material on this long-promised box set, I will *not* be happy! :mad:

W

Originally posted by Sydo

(hey Coops, who's the ugly chick with Dave Mustaine?)

;)

I dunno... but there was two of those "ugly chicks"... the other one was taking the photo... I think I overheard Dave calling her Raunchy or something... Tonci was there, he'll back up my story :lol:

Thank's Coops.

And you're right about not knowing about PM's though - I had no idea I had any

It may have been about 96/97 reunion but would it have killed them to actually play a whole song without some shitty voice-over. But it is funny how they talk about the unity of the the Original Kiss and how they are all equal, and a couple of years later one of these equal part gets his arse fired.

Give me a good cover band they can play the songs like the band but at just the right price.

"The longer I am in Australia, the more I want to put my face down under" - Paul Stanley.

I have The Second Coming on VHS and its pretty cool :) I think it's a really really interesting documentary about the Reunion Tour, because it was such a big event. I agree that it lacks having actual songs... but I suppose that wasn't what it was intended for.

However, you have the DVD version which does have full songs!
Can't remember which ones, but I think there's Detroit Rock City, and I know it has Shandi live in Melbourne in 97 :) :)

"I love naked women. I love being near them, I love touching them, and if I can press my crotch against them, the lottery's been won." - Paul Stanley

Hahaha!

Nice one Troops!:lol:

That quote in the video always makes me piss myself laughing.
Just doesn't ring true when being said by somebody with a voice more Julian Clary than Barry White!

I am utterly convinced that the Starchild likes it up the Starfish if yer know what I mean:)