KREATOR 2008 USA TOUR!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Apparently, these 3 bands(Leaves' Eyes & Cellador in support) will carry on without King Diamond, although venues and dates may have changed. Who's going and where will you be witnessing the sights and sounds of this touring package? See y'all at the ATL gig! Stay tuned for more info as it becomes available!:headbang:

I'm always up for a good Kreator show. Saw them a couple years back at the Masquerade in ATL.

NP: Death - The Sound of Perseverance

Actually I asked the promoter of the show I was attending in STL and the Kreator off-date in KC, and he said that all shows are canceled as of right now.

Sweet, I'll take Kreator and Cellador. The tour was originally coming to Dallas, so even if the shows are all canceled, I imagine there will be another date here and I imagine that I will certainly be there, with bells on :D :kickass:

I hope it still happens, 'cause me and my moshing partners ar ready to kick some more butt in the pit! Don't even try to tell me not to mosh at a Kreator show!:lol

I hope it still happens, 'cause me and my moshing partners ar ready to kick some more butt in the pit! Don't even try to tell me not to mosh at a Kreator show!:lol

The last Kreator show in Atlanta barely had enough people for a pit. It probably could have gone into the thread about low attendance shows.... Still kicked though.