LABYRINTH - New cover art posted online...

I really like the new singer for VD, he defintly has a lot more emotion than Fabio, but in my opinion, I dont beleive he can yell as well as fabio does. That is just something Fabio can do well. But it deosnt matter, Michele is defintly a great and needed addition to VD. Although Im not so sure about those goofy speaking parts....especially the beginning one where it sounds like a retard is giggling in a dark corner listening to Olaf's album.. (Is he referring to some of his fans? LOL. J/k)

As for the new labyrinth album...I guess it will all be based on tastes and previous thoughts. I try not to judge an album based on previous sound if I can help it, but who knows, maybe it will be great, maybe it will be bad. We will just have to see.

Besides that...IM DIEING TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE IN PP THIS YEAR!! but I guess thats for another thread. lol.

Ahh, but all the extra talking and sound effects are cuz it's a concept album with a story! And the song he's listening to and giggling to, is the last song on the album. Which is very clever. I dig it. And the pounding on the door and yelling....

....scared the SHIT OUTTA ME! That first time, man... creeeeepy.

Bryan316 said:
Ahh, but all the extra talking and sound effects are cuz it's a concept album with a story! And the song he's listening to and giggling to, is the last song on the album. Which is very clever. I dig it. And the pounding on the door and yelling....

....scared the SHIT OUTTA ME! That first time, man... creeeeepy.
that part is awesome