Last concert you went to, next concert you're going to

Last-The Iron Maidens & Thundherstruck @ Cane's Bar And Grill in San Diego 7/9/04 while on a business trip. That bar rocks. I'm going there EVERY time I visit San Diego!

Next-Ozzfest @ Alpine Valley in Wisconsin 8/14/04. I'm getting ready to finally see The Metal God® with Priest!

After Ozzfest-Monster Magnet @ The Fine Line in Minneapolis, MN 9/1/04. Can't wait for that one either!

Last show: 07/08/04 - Mr. Small's, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - Robert Randolph And The Family Band

Next show: I was going to go see Dream Theater and Yes in Cuyahoga Falls, but I'm going to my grandparents that week, dammit. Maybe DMB later this month. I'm not sure.

KennonKun said:
Last show: 07/08/04 - Mr. Small's, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - Robert Randolph And The Family Band

Next show: I was going to go see Dream Theater and Yes in Cuyahoga Falls, but I'm going to my grandparents that week, dammit. Maybe DMB later this month. I'm not sure.

you gave up going to see DT that easy? i'd tell grammy that she'd have to wait a few days for a visit.

Last: Hypocrisy, Nevermore, CoB, Dimmu Borgir. L.A. House of Blues
Next: Considering the current amount of area metal concerts, probably Opeth sometime in 2005 in San Francisco.

last: rock the nations fest in istanbul (watched lake of tears, amon amarth, orphaned land, pain of salvation, katatonia, sentenced) and jay jay johanson and peaches at another fest on the same night :)

next: iggy pop and deus at rock n coke fest

A Perfect Circle this past May.

I am waiting patiently for Cantrell to come around my area.

Last: Monster Magnet @ The Fine Line in Minneapolis 9/6.
Next: Amorphis (Type O is headlining but I'm not really a fan.) 10/29 @ The Quest in Minnespolis and if I don't end up going to that I will definitely go to Slayer at The Quest on 11/2.

Last: Opeth in LA

Next: DISSECTION!!! I'm flying from LA to Stockholm for a week to see thier first live show in seven years. Is anyone else from the US going?