Leave Bush And Vera Right Here.....

nottman01

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2004
:hotjump: I just want to say that if anthrax tried to bring back joey and the rest it would not be the same....they are just starting to get this version going super strong leave these guys right here.what we need is a new strong cd like weve come for you all.and a another awsome tour like the last.JOHN BUSH AND JOEY VERA DESTROY ALL.....ANTHRAX WITH BUSH RULES :hotjump:

Oh hell yeah...John has been the best from the beginning, he is just a god and no one can touch him. I was pissed about Frank but after seeing them live on the Priest tour, I must say Joey is a great replacement. Not only did he play the songs flawlessly, he performed unlike anyone I have ever seen. I was cheering like mad in the front and he smacked my hand with his bass, very cool. I just hope we stick with this lineup, change sucks. Rob to me is THE lead player of Anthrax, especially after MOMD. Lineup is perfect, now let's make some more great music!

I have liked all their lineups since I started listening in '87. I would want to know what is up, would they be doing what they tried a few years back or going with joey.

I will admit though, curiously, how their fan base would be if joey came back as I know that alot of people would be curious.

Here i am talking based on a few whispers, I will remain silent until I see it with my own eyes and we know that we are always the last to hear on this board.:Smug:

tattooedsean666 said:
I have liked all their lineups since I started listening in '87. (...)
Me too. And I think I wouldn't be a fan anymore, if Joey is in the band till today. He was great at his time, but the "newschool" rocks. (man, they're together for so many years, they're allready oldschool again :tickled: ) Meanwhile I love the Bush Area much more.
If Joey would scream and jump around today with anthrax, I think it would look and sound a bit old-fashioned.

The Lineup today is fantastic. Never change a winning team!

The line up today is the best, you only have to listen to TGOTE to hear it.

Rob must stay forever. I am not just a fan but a worshipper of that man. His ass truly is "devastating". Ok so I am being a bit girly but I don't care. When I am down I just think of him eating that dreadful sandwich with the coffee in it and I am cheered up again......

I'm all for a tour with Joey but definitely against him taking over permanently. If for some reason John wanted to leave Thrax though then Joey would obviously be the best replacement.

KY_Fried442 said:
I'm all for a tour with Joey but definitely against him taking over permanently. If for some reason John wanted to leave Thrax though then Joey would obviously be the best replacement.

Yeah, if it´s going to be a tour or something I hope they do it just for fun.

KY_Fried442 said:
I think thats how most of us feel. But I really doubt Bush will leave. He has more then proven that he is the greatest singer Anthrax has ever had. As far as the whole Franky leaving debate. If it ain't Frank it has to be Vera or Lilker.

DanThrax said:
I heard Joey butchered the National Anthem at a football game and they have the words put up for the singer to see in case he starts to lose it. Bringing back Joey would just make it even worse.
I think we talked about the anthem in another thread. Maybe on page 2 or 3 if you sort by latest post. There's some feedback there on how Joey did with it. Actually here's the thread link.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175383

prime666 said:
I think thats how most of us feel. But I really doubt Bush will leave. He has more then proven that he is the greatest singer Anthrax has ever had. As far as the whole Franky leaving debate. If it ain't Frank it has to be Vera or Lilker.
can you REALLY imagine Joey singing Only, Safe Home or Room For One More?
Anthrax would have to do the same thing as Judas Priest did-stick to the old material.

nottman01 said:
:hotjump: I just want to say that if anthrax tried to bring back joey and the rest it would not be the same....they are just starting to get this version going super strong leave these guys right here.what we need is a new strong cd like weve come for you all.and a another awsome tour like the last.JOHN BUSH AND JOEY VERA DESTROY ALL.....ANTHRAX WITH BUSH RULES :hotjump:
Wait what about Frankie?????

This could be a good tour.
I'd only like it if we KNEW Bush was still going to remain the main singer after this reunion tour.
I suggest the rest of the band to a quick little reunion tour, while Bush stays home with his newborn baby.
Then when the little nostalgia is out of the way, time to focus on new material with Bush.

Lordlindsey said:
This could be a good tour.
I'd only like it if we KNEW Bush was still going to remain the main singer after this reunion tour.
I suggest the rest of the band to a quick little reunion tour, while Bush stays home with his newborn baby.
Then when the little nostalgia is out of the way, time to focus on new material with Bush.
I still cannot imagine a situation like that. Scott and Charlie would have to be a bit schizophrenic then.

johnnieCzech said:
Anthrax would have to do the same thing as Judas Priest did-stick to the old material.
actually i have always wondered what belladonna woulda sounded like on sown record.

johnnieCzech said:

For me it isn´t that hard to imagine Joey singing these tunes - Neil Turbin singing them would be crazy.