LEAVES' EYES/FIREWIND/VOR/ETERNAL HOUR SHOW!

Sorry guys, I was extremely busy with keyboard tech duties all weekend so I didn't get much time to shmooze. If anyone is going to the Ravage show on Sept. 18th I will be there with tix for Firewind. I'm pretty much at all the Pathfinder shows so you find me there.

-Rob/VOR

ALSO APPEARING: LEAVES EYES (featuring Alexander Krull of ATROCITY).
FIXED! :lol:

He was in/working with Atrocity long before Leaves' Eyes ... as was Liv Kristine. That's what started Leave's Eyes basically. In fact, I think the two bands currently have all the same members.

What's the actual billing order for this show? Is Leaves' Eyes headlining? I love them, but that just kinda surprises me.

What happened to the Nov. 20th Raleigh date? I know Leaves' Eyes is doing a European Fesitval thing around that time. Have they rescheduled the US tour?

I'm trying to get confirmation from Hoyt right now. Sounds like Firewind will not be coming to the US... Not sure about the whole show cancellation yet though.

My bad, dude! Yeah, I am looking forward to hearing Atrocity live, too, and am hoping they play a couple of their famous cover tunes!:kickass::headbang:

Oh man, those 80s songs? :mad:

I saw them at Milwaukee Metalfest several years ago and they played one from Hallucinations, one (maybe two) from Longing For Death, but mostly it was 80s covers. Liv Kristine did come out and sing Shout with them, which was neat though. Hopefully their set consists of more originals than covers nowadays.

Oh man, those 80s songs? :mad:

I saw them at Milwaukee Metalfest several years ago and they played one from Hallucinations, one (maybe two) from Longing For Death, but mostly it was 80s covers. Liv Kristine did come out and sing Shout with them, which was neat though. Hopefully their set consists of more originals than covers nowadays.

Hell yeah! Some of us actually remember those songs from back in the day, youngin'!:saint:

FIXED! :lol:

He was in/working with Atrocity long before Leaves' Eyes ... as was Liv Kristine. That's what started Leave's Eyes basically. In fact, I think the two bands currently have all the same members.

What's the actual billing order for this show? Is Leaves' Eyes headlining? I love them, but that just kinda surprises me.
:headbang::kickass: