Lee Abraham - Black and White

No. This guy made crappy one album that sounds like so much like Pink Floyd that I think it was written with tracing paper. Awful. He milked it for way too long. Not interested in him.

No. This guy made crappy one album that sounds like so much like Pink Floyd that I think it was written with tracing paper. Awful. He milked it for way too long. Not interested in him.

which one are you talking about? what's the story behind this? where did he play before? you got me very intrigued!! :Smug:

this is the first time i hear about lee (haven't checked out the rest of his stuff). On Black and White, Jem Godfrey, John Mitchell make appearances and the sound clips sound good...

Hey guess what...I f**ked up. :oops:

Got this guy confused with someone named Lee Saunders...he was the guy that made the abominable Floyd clone. Well at least I got the "Lee" part right. :)

Hey guess what...I f**ked up. :oops:

Got this guy confused with someone named Lee Saunders...he was the guy that made the abominable Floyd clone. Well at least I got the "Lee" part right. :)

LMAO!! :loco::loco::lol::lol::lol:

So, did you check out the previews? Did you like it? Any chance of stocking it?

LOL! I'm still laughing at this....

Samples sound ok. Not sure who is releasing it. I'll email him and see what happens.

Soooooo glad its not the Pink Floyd copycat. :lol:

I emailed him. Got an email back from his webmaster who happens to be a good customer...but I never heard back from Lee Abraham. At the moment I am no where.

Got it yesterday Ken.

One of the best purchases I've ever made! Seriously, if you like Kino, It Bites, Frost, Blind Ego...you will definitely love this one. Right now this one is a contender for my album of the year.