Lineup for Yankee Stadium

Just dug out my ticket stub...Club Five Jacksonville FL Wed March 24 1999. I'd post a pic of the stub but I'm the only one here who's been here 15 years and isn't allowed to post pictures so fuck it.

I won't be going funnily enough, so I don't give a shit. If I WAS going, I would rather see Slayer and Megadeth do shorter sets, with Metallica and Anthrax doing about the same.

But the simple fact is, no one gives enough of a fuck about Anthrax, whereas people still care about all the other bands. And Metallica are fucking huge, rightly or wrongly, so they get to do whatever the fuck they want. I don't see why anyone should complain about it, if it wasn't for them none of this would be happening. Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax are ecstatic Lars and James ALLOWED them to do this! And that's the truth, you know it. :lol:

Sad but true. :loco:
Oh really? They were on tour with Sick Of It All and Meshuggah, I saw them in Jacksonville FL in a small club that's not open any more. Surely someone else here saw this tour, was this the smallest venue of the tour then? I agree they never sold out, the Diabolus record is actually one my favs from them. 300 max if that, the first pit I ever bowed out of thanks to SOIA.

Dude it was a joke! Just wait and ironmaidenfan will prove you wrong! :lol:

I still want to know why Don Nelson was kicked out

Good riddance, but still

i saw that slayer/sick of it all/meshugah tour in atlanta (at the tabernacle, static X was the local opener) and new orleans at the HOB. both places were pretty damn full. the HOB was the normal metal place to see shows in 1998 or whatever it was, and the tabernacle was (is) bigger than the masquerade, which is where a whole bunch of metal shows went through (COC, Sepultura, type o....saw some great ones there!)