Live consternation

That's cool although live cd's aren't my dig but the dvd will be a nice addition. The artwork looks better than anything else from tgcd material thus far, espcially better than the actual cover of the cd.

The choice of the songs was really great and surprising, i mean, the inclusion of hard-hitting doom rock songs like Had to(leave) and Cold Ways made me piss my pants...my only complaint really is the fact that dispossession is not included, and hmm, the setlist could be a bit longer.

yeha i agree the set could be longer, but i loved the dvd with the black sessions and the setlist basically had the same amount of songs, maybe BS had 1 more, but im suprised they didnt include, deadhouse or i break

Since they were included on the last dvd, i think that works. They also dropped teargas and amongst other obvious ones for that matter, and i like it cause I'd rather hear songs not on the previous one, than the same over again..

yeh you make a good point

hopefully as anders said, this is just a wee dvd to keep us happy until the 'official' dvd is released, maybe it wil have the usual songs on it (i break, deadhouse, teargas, tonights music etc) but im glad with the songs they included in live consternation

yeh you make a good point

hopefully as anders said, this is just a wee dvd to keep us happy until the 'official' dvd is released, maybe it wil have the usual songs on it (i break, deadhouse, teargas, tonights music etc) but im glad with the songs they included in live consternation

maybe the official dvd wont have live footage on it... but im sure it will

hopefully :erk:

In regards to the "real" DVD Anders said something about planning to record two shows with different setlist each time(!) That would sort of make a twice as long setlist. It hasn't been done yet though, so... *fingers crossed*

Lol, i didn't even realize this. I just thought it was a post for the song Consternation live. Katatonia DVD = coolness!

Anders, go kick Mike's manager's ass for the Bloodbath DVD, so we can get 2 in 1 year!

They should have included Dispossession, the forgotten Katatonia anthem, what a brilliant song

A-Greed my friend, that song got me into katatonia so its always the "best" in that respect(not to mention its a kick ass song anyway). Also it was the song that made my girlfriend cry when she dumped me so it has a bit of goodness on that as well :lol:

Well she dumped him, then he retaliated with some Katatonia...she listened thought about what she did...then rivers of gore exploded out of her malicious eyes.