Live shows?

Taika

New Metal Member
Jan 7, 2006
Italy (now in Norway)
With the new album coming out, is there any possibility of a couple of shows in Norway this winter? :)
And of new merchandise also? It's impossible to find any Borknagar t-shirts now.

metalmerchant still has Epic shirts and longsleeves. but the older stuff is pretty hard to find indeed.
as for live shows, i doubt it... their last 'official' tour in 2002 got cancelled, and they've never been on the road ever since.

Azzor1911 said:
metalmerchant still has Epic shirts and longsleeves. but the older stuff is pretty hard to find indeed.
as for live shows, i doubt it... their last 'official' tour in 2002 got cancelled, and they've never been on the road ever since.

Thank you! :kickass::worship: I have a hard enough time finding Borknagar ALBUMS, let alone t-shirts.

Azzor1911 said:

:cry: It never cease to amaze me that Borknagar tours nearly nothing.

Heck, I think even Solefald tours more :erk: :cry: :ill: :yuk: :cry:

No really, Borkangar should tour A LOT MORE. As a matter of fact, if there isn't a Norwegian Tour or something around December-January I'd feel really dissapointed.

As mostly everyone here knows, I'll be going to Scandinavia on January (from the 4th to the 13th), and I WOULD LOVE to see Borknagar live in Norway!!!

Come on guys, give yer fans what they want!!! (Ye already did with Origin, but ye know what I mean).

WE WANT TOUR!!! :headbang: :kickass:

WE WANT TOUR!!! :kickass: :headbang:

I won't be pushy, but it wouldn't be unreasonable for Borknagar to do at least one North American tour before I die?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Heck, I think even Solefald tours more :erk: :cry: :ill: :yuk: :cry:

nope, Solefald has only dony one measly tour in 1998, about 10 shows or something, mainly in Germany. that's a damn shame, i would die so much happier if i had seen Solefald live, just even once...

I think it would be possible from an economic(as far as the tour being sucsessful)standpoint. Say they open for Dimmu borgir, or Amarth or something, I'd settle for that.

Sanctums said:
I think it would be possible from an economic(as far as the tour being sucsessful)standpoint. Say they open for Dimmu borgir, or Amarth or something, I'd settle for that.

Ahhh if they open for Dimmu Borgir they can have Simen join in for some songs!