Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

gorth666

Jul 24, 2007
Slovakia
www.taste-of-bodom.sk
DOWNLOAD VIDEO FILES:

Journey - Live @ Graspop 2009.flv

510 Mb
640x368
01:09:31

Recorded with FlvRecorder and uploaded by GuitariSteve.

MediaFire links
Part 1/6 | Part 2/6 | Part 3/6 | Part 4/6 | Part 5/6 | Part 6/6

NEW! Dropbox links
Part 1/6 | Part 2/6 | Part 3/6 | Part 4/6 | Part 5/6 | Part 6/6

Children Of Bodom - Live @ Graspop 2009.flv

~ 440 Mb
640x368
01:00:20

Recorded with FlvRecorder and uploaded by GuitariSteve.

MediaFire links
Part 1/5 | Part 2/5 | Part 3/5 | Part 4/5 | Part 5/5

NEW! Dropbox links
Part 1/5 | Part 2/5 | Part 3/5 | Part 4/5 | Part 5/5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD AUDIO FILES:

Upload complete!

01. Intro
02. Needled 24/7
03. Bodom Beach Terror
04. Hate Me!
05. Living Dead Beat
06. In Your Face
07. Blooddrunk
08. Children Of Decadence
09. Bed Of Razors
10. Hellhounds On My Trail
11. Angels Don't Kill
12. The Final Countdown
13. Downfall
14. Outro

Recorded by Steve P. also known as GuitariSteve on www.ultimatemetal.com and www.youtube.com
Thanks to the Belgian ISP Belgacom for broadcasting Graspop 2009 on Internet.

You can hear a "pop" at 3:19 in "In Your Face" and at 0:24 and 0:45 in "Bodom Beach Terror". That's when the "Not enough room left on C:" message popped up.
An error message popped up at 0:56 and 1:06 in "Bodom Beach Terror" because I was trying to save the video but I finally let it down.

Yes they will ... if Bodom let them broadcast it.

Vendredi = Friday ; Samedi = Saturday ; Dimanche = Sunday.

So Sunday 28th from 9:55pm to 10:55pm on Marquee 1.

I'm not going to Graspop, maybe next year.

Belgacom is my ISP so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch it. I should get some software for recording (video capture + sound) it, I've never done that so I'll have to do a few tests before but I'll see what I can do.

I'm not going to Graspop, maybe next year.

Belgacom is my ISP so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to watch it. I should get some software for recording (video capture + sound) it, I've never done that so I'll have to do a few tests before but I'll see what I can do.

As for the software: Use real player =>simple and effective :).

@GuitariSteve: Can you watch older videos (from Graspop 2008 for example)?

Because if i want to watch some older videos it says that i have to have internet from Belgacom ADSL.

So it's great idea to record it, because i'm not sure that i will be able to watch it.

Hmm when I visit that site I get so see a windows media player screen and I can choose main stage or marquee 1 or 2. Does that mean I can watch the concerts?

I'm afraid you won't be able to watch it if Belgacom is not your ISP.

I've decided to use CamStudio for capturing the video. The software is also able to record audio but it doesn't work with my soundcard so I'll record by line-in recording, then I'll sync audio and video with Sony Vegas. I hope it will turn out decent.

I've also tried to watch those 2008 Graspop videos but it doesn't work, it looks like the video files are down. I'll let you know if it works by Friday.

Hmm when I visit that site I get so see a windows media player screen and I can choose main stage or marquee 1 or 2. Does that mean I can watch the concerts?

I guess so, lucky dude! If you can, please try and record it yourself too, the more people we have trying the better chances we have of getting it for us non-lucky ones who can't watch it :(

I'm afraid you won't be able to watch it if Belgacom is not your ISP.

I've decided to use CamStudio for capturing the video. The software is also able to record audio but it doesn't work with my soundcard so I'll record by line-in recording, then I'll sync audio and video with Sony Vegas. I hope it will turn out decent.

I've also tried to watch those 2008 Graspop videos but it doesn't work, it looks like the video files are down. I'll let you know if it works by Friday.

Nice, I hope you can record it, I really want to see that one :kickass: