Living under a Rock; part trois

masterworks

Mar 26, 2009
Frederick, md
the fed ex girl just came in
and said I needed to find "my happy place"".
[its 88 degrees, and the humidity is going past 100 per cent
how hot are you, Sal?]

question?
what ONE, ONLY ONE, ONLY ONE song plays in your happy place?
:devil:

jon

the fed ex girl just came in
and said I needed to find "my happy place"".
[its 88 degrees, and the humidity is going past 100 per cent
how hot are you, Sal?]

question?
what ONE, ONLY ONE, ONLY ONE song plays in your happy place?
:devil:

jon

Was the Fed Ex Girl ""Hot""? If so you just found your Happy Place!!:D

Nothing prog at all usually. Oddly enough it's very often "Essence" by Lucinda Williams. Something about the whole vibe of the tune and I really dig her voice.

As much as I lean towards the heavier stuff, Led Zeppelin's "Trampled Under Foot" always just puts me in a great mood :)

its now 94 degrees

yes, she was hot, but I'm not a frankfuter

Threads- Nine Stone Close, from the Traces cd
very nice

86 Here in Raritan, N.J.:Smokedev: Thank God The Command Center Here is Nice & cool with all the Equipment on....

97 here in Rhode Island this afternoon...tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same...oh well since I work at the college it has it's benefits...the warmer it gets...the better the visuals. :yow: :kickass:

Automatic Man by Automatic Man always puts me in a happy place...Pat Thralls solo still sends shivers up my spine...now if only some well respected reissue label could dig up the master tapes and re release this gem on disc...Lemon totally f***ed up with their reissue...but I guess it's better than nothing...still blows my mind how they can send a disc to print without listening to the master and hearing the song skip back after it's over...pathetic!!!!!