LORDS OF BLACK: Icons of the New Days

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
LORDS OF BLACK TO RELEASE ICONS OF THE NEW DAYS ALBUM IN MAY; MUSIC VIDEO FOR TITLE TRACK STREAMING

"...Pre-order the album here, and watch a video for the title track below...."

lordsblackcdmarch.jpeg

Great disc. Sounds a bit more dark and epic than their first couple of discs. A must have if you've enjoyed their first two discs. This new release is their best yet, IMO.

Don't know if you saw Glenn's tweet or not. Ronnie Romero has left Lords of Black.

Sad. But not surprising. I hate to say it, but I really don't see a future in Rainbow. It's just a matter of time before...

1. Ritchie gets pissed and fires everyone/quits over "creative differences".

2. Ritchie gets bored and drifts back to playing Renaissance-styled folk music at hippie festivals.

3. Some combination of 1 and 2.

Sad. But not surprising. I hate to say it, but I really don't see a future in Rainbow. It's just a matter of time before...

1. Ritchie gets pissed and fires everyone/quits over "creative differences".

2. Ritchie gets bored and drifts back to playing Renaissance-styled folk music at hippie festivals.

3. Some combination of 1 and 2.
I get all of this, but then, it makes no sense leaving Lords of Black then.
But from what Ronnie wrote on Instagram and Twitter, he was not happy anymore in LoB. That's too bad cause a singer more or less is the identity of the band even though in LoB Ronnie never wrote a thing, all music and lyrics were written by guitarist Tony Hernando.

As for LoB, as Glenn replied to one of my messages on the Power Zone, maybe it's time for Diego Valdez, now leaving in Spain, to step in!

I get all of this, but then, it makes no sense leaving Lords of Black then.
But from what Ronnie wrote on Instagram and Twitter, he was not happy anymore in LoB. That's too bad cause a singer more or less is the identity of the band even though in LoB Ronnie never wrote a thing, all music and lyrics were written by guitarist Tony Hernando.

As for LoB, as Glenn replied to one of my messages on the Power Zone, maybe it's time for Diego Valdez, now leaving in Spain, to step in!
Damn....great call! Ask and you shall receive!
http://bravewords.com/news/lords-of-black-announce-dream-child-vocalist-diego-valdez-as-new-frontman