Lost and found

Erick

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hey guys,

I lost some of my rare posters and merch last night at either The Artmore and/or Center Stage. I'm pretty bummed out because these items are really rare and will be nearly impossible to find them again.

I lost my Refuge box set along with one of their shirts and autographed posters. I was hanging out with Refuge and some other people in one of the rooms and accidentally left my stuff. I also lost an original Awaken The Guardian promo poster along with a hoodie. Hopefully, somebody brought it to the front desk.

If anybody knows anything, please let me know. I was the guy with the patch jacket and Rage backpatch.I know that my stuff is probably lost for good, but I wanted to at least give it a shot.

UPDATE:

I called the lost & found at the Center Stage and they have recovered my Rage (Refuge) stuff. The hotel recovered only the poster, but unfortunately the hotel staff gave the hoodie to someone that claimed it to be theirs. I'm glad that I was able to still recover my original posters and Boxset. I guess I'll to wait for some Fates Warning shirts to pop up on eBay.