M-Audio Profire 2626 just arrived!

check to make sure both of your headphones outputs on the interface work! only 1 on mine works, can't be bothered to have it sent off as I don't really need the second headphone output.

Hey,

Well I just plugged into them, and only the first one works. Are you sure it isn't a setting of some kind somewhere?

edit: Yup. Set your Analog outputs 3/4 to the same software return you're using for your main output; it will then work. You're not hearing anything from the 2nd headphone output, because you're not sending anything to it.

check to make sure both of your headphones outputs on the interface work! only 1 on mine works, can't be bothered to have it sent off as I don't really need the second headphone output.

You've probably got something set wrong
headphones 1 is the same as what's going out output 1-2 (meaning it's dependent on the master volume.)
headphones 2 is whatever is going out 3-4 (independent of the volume)

If you put your monitors in 7-8, set the volume control to control 7-8 then you can get 3 separate mixes at once.

You've probably got something set wrong
headphones 1 is the same as what's going out output 1-2 (meaning it's dependent on the master volume.)
headphones 2 is whatever is going out 3-4 (independent of the volume)

If you put your monitors in 7-8, set the volume control to control 7-8 then you can get 3 separate mixes at once.

Yep do this, it took me a little while to figure out how to get my 2nd headphone port working on my Fast Track Ultra.

you don't need even need to, just open the router, it clearly says where all the signals are going.

I love my 2 Profires as well!

But NEVER use them in a carpeted area. It'll give ya a gnarly static electricity shock. My buddy has em at his place and it does just that. It's pretty funny to get drunk guys to turn the volume up and have it surprise em though haha.

But not good for the unit at all.