MAC MCDERMOTT NEW BAND!!

Metal66

Nov 27, 2005
Menomonee Falls, WI
Saw this on bw&bk's website today, mr. mcdermott will be singing on the new powerworld cd. I thought he said he didn't want to sing any more,and his girlfriend was missing him to much. Would rather see him back in trheshold. What are your thoughts.:cry:

Hell no; let him stay where he is. Threshold is back to where they should be... with Damian at the helm. Things couldn't have worked out better as far as I'm concerned.:headbang:

It's not that he didn't want to sing anymore, but i don't think he could commit to touring and the like. He has another band called SWAMP FREAKS.

in case you didn't know he was also vocalist for SARGANT FURY ;) *shameless promotion of 3 CD box set*
check them out!

Hell no; let him stay where he is. Threshold is back to where they should be... with Damian at the helm. Things couldn't have worked out better as far as I'm concerned.:headbang:

Let me just say that I feel the exact opposite. I much prefer Threshold-with-Mac than Threshold-with-Damian...

I'm sure Mac will rule on the new Powerworld CD. If I remember well, the high-pitched singer bugged me a bit on the first album, while the music was excellent.

Guillaume

All I know is the best songs THRESHOLD has recorded has MAC on vocals. I think it's safe to say MAC has the "IT" factor because if you listen to his stuff during his SARGANT FURY days it's evident there as well. Not many can switch genres as effortlessly as he did while still making the songs his own. An underated vocalist for sure.