Maiden NA Tour Dates

The tour is for the next four albums after the first four, and that includes Fear Of The Dark TBH.

If you look at the tour poster, it only lists the albums from debut to 7th Son.

The inclusion of "Fear of the Dark" is totally out of whack. :zombie: I would have much preferred "Flight of Icarus".

That said, in reality, this is probably the best set list Maiden have ever come up with, even better than the 7th Son tour setlist.

Awesome setlist - and I think you'll definitely see some tweaking as the shows progress. "Fear of the Dark" was probably included to cut down on rehearsal time. I'll take it anyday if it meant spending the time to go back and re-rehearse Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

LOL ... Bruce: "Scream for me Long Beach!" in Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:
cool vid from Australia ...

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?from=articleinline&fg=news^entertainment^377726&mkt=en-au&showPlaylist=true&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:37b3d671-ff07-45df-b428-bbd2dcc56b40

Set list from Melbourne:

The band came out (I think.. I don't actually remember it.. but it must have happened at some stage because I remember them being there later on)
Blur..
blur..
Intro to Number of the Beast (I guess the song follwed?)
blur..
The Trooper
Fall down the stairs in the aisle..
Fear of the dark (only remember this because I was vomiting in the toilet at the time)
blur..
I guess 2 Minutes to Midnight was in the somewhere, cos I remember Eddie being on stage..
fucking big blur..
In bed on Friday morning.

that sucks man ... nothing like going to see a once in a lifetime setup like this and being fucked out of your mind.

if we can be at the same level as when we saw Anthrax, we should have an awesome time.

hope global warming is in our favor the day of as well :kickass:

Great setlist, but I think I've seen them play all those songs apart from Rime, Moonchild and Wasted years.

so that was about 5 pints and 2-3 irish car bombs before going in ... and then about 3 beers once inside? :loco:

someone correct me please

Was an awesome awesome show!! about 5th row from the front dead center the entire time. Fear of the Dark and Hallowed be thy name being my personal favourites from the evening, mainly from the amazing crowd participation. Bruce did seem a little off that night though he left the stage a fair bit but was still great. 8-9ft tall Eddie came on during Iron Maiden and Janick smashed a couple of guitars up for show, good times :)

maidenlive.jpg