Mark (well..me) now Dean Guitar endorser

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
Hello All,

I'm proud to announce that I am now a Dean Guitar endorser (photo should be up on the Dean Artist page within a week).

I've always been a big Dean fan. They are the guitars I played on the Tyrants e.p. and Ample Destruction.

Here is me holding one of my new Deans -

marknew.jpg

Mark, that looks like an AMAZING guitar! i havent played deans, but from the looks of it i can only imagine how sweeet it is to play. I play a schecter C-1 classic, and i was just wondering what humbuckers you have in that guitar... it looks like the seymour duncan SH-2N Jazz pickup thats in my guitar, which sounds amazing! oh and that fretboard looks AWESOME!

Creator_Failure said:
Mark, that looks like an AMAZING guitar! i havent played deans, but from the looks of it i can only imagine how sweeet it is to play. I play a schecter C-1 classic, and i was just wondering what humbuckers you have in that guitar... it looks like the seymour duncan SH-2N Jazz pickup thats in my guitar, which sounds amazing! oh and that fretboard looks AWESOME!
The guitar in the photo has stock Dean pickups, whatever they put in. My Dean V has a Duncan Distortion in it which sounds excellent.

The stock Dean pickups in this guitar sound pretty good, but I'll probably replace the bridge pickup. I'm looking at either a Duncan, Bill Lawrence L-500XL (the real ones bought from Bill, not the ones with the same name that shops sell) or a Wolfetone Fenris.

Mark

Hey Mark,

If possible, post a pic of your V. I'd be curious to see it. I have a Gibson V and love the shape, but the quality of Gibson's guitars isn't that great anymore. I'm thinking of selling it and getting one from another company.

Briody said:
I'm proud to announce that I am now a Dean Guitar endorser (photo should be up on the Dean Artist page within a week).

Congrats, Mark! :headbang:
That's awesome!

Here is me holding one of my new Deans

Man, do I envy you... :tickled:
It's so beautiful! I adore transparent figured maple finishes!
I suppose that's a trend now, almost every respectable guitar company has a model exactly like the one you're holding (Schecter C1 Classic, ESP Horizon...) and they all sport figured maple, beautiful Strat-like carved bodies, string thru and often neck thru construction, and almost as a rule of thumb, SD pickups.
How I'd like to lay my hands at one of those... :yell:
I seriously doubt that I'll find ESP or Dean in Croatia, but Schecter is more likely...

Again, congrats! :wave:

Awesome axe Mark! I love swimming pool looks on there. I'm gonna have to link that to the boys on the Moser forum and let em drool! Now.... where is the pic of a Z with that finish :) I know you like em!

The coloring of the eyes came out so well in that picture GOOD ONE!

Congrats to Dean Guitars for choosing the best.
Well done guys! :headbang:

Congrats Mark on the endorsement...quite a compliment to your influence, quality songwriting, and longevity of Jag Panzer.