Martigan

Bob,
There is only 1 other cd that is good ("Man Of The Moment"); the rest are not.
(They got their style/"groove" together on MOTM)

Neoman:: I ordered Paul CusicK.... Hope THAT Lives up to the Hype:):)

""Man of the Moment"" is on B/O.

Just finished playing Martigan ""Vision"" this is a great cd people. JUMP ON IT NOW...First track will knock your sox off. 23:12 mins long. Old Genesis? Old Marillion all rolled up in one,,,check it out before their gone......

Just finished playing Martigan ""Vision"" this is a great cd people. JUMP ON IT NOW...First track will knock your sox off. 23:12 mins long. Old Genesis? Old Marillion all rolled up in one,,,check it out before their gone......

What did I tell you Bob? :)
Aren't you glad you bought it? :kickass:

Bob,
Now get "Man Of The Moment" when you can.
(It is also GREAT!!!)

'Vision' was my favorite disc from last year. I still play it alot. Top notch in every way and no weak spots. I'm still blown away by how good it is from start to finish. And what a way to start!! The Boatman is spectacular!

'Vision' was my favorite disc from last year. I still play it alot. Top notch in every way and no weak spots. I'm still blown away by how good it is from start to finish. And what a way to start!! The Boatman is spectacular!

:headbang: YES! my favorite also!
I am telling you, "Man Of The Moment" is really good also Kevin. Did you pick this one up?

:headbang: YES! my favorite also!
I am telling you, "Man Of The Moment" is really good also Kevin. Did you pick this one up?

No, I haven't got that one yet, Neoman, but your enthusiasm about it is leading me in that direction. :)

Looks like a couple of discs I've been asking about just came in though, so it may have to wait awhile.