MARTRIDEN SIGNS TO UK LABEL

the_drip

Martriden K
Jan 8, 2004
Spokane WA.
We bit the bullet went with Jamie Graham of Terrorizer Magazine and Darren Tom's (of plastichead.com) label Siege of Amida Records (S.O.A.R) at this stage they had the best to offer and showed the most sincerity. So we're happy to be onboard with SOAR!!! :kickass:

Yeah.. you could play at Inferno fest in Oslo (norway), i saw some request for supporting acts or something, for beginning bands.. You'd probably be accepted as first choice i think ;) But then again, a ticket from montana to Oslo and back for just one show (which i doubt they pay you for) isnt the best idea either.. But then again, Immortal will be there 2..

The first time I heard "The Art Of Death Infernal" I knew you'd get signed for sure.

Congrats guys!

I totally 100% thought the same way. I've listened to that song about 20 times now and still haven't gotten bored.

I have heard many bands' demos and when I heard martriden,

the playing was flawless, the production was just jaw-dropping. There was no doubt in my mind that Martriden would get signed and here they are, all I gotta say is congrats you guys deserve it you guys fucking rock, and hope I can create such intense music like you guys. When that full length comes out, count me in on buying it!

I totally 100% thought the same way. I've listened to that song about 20 times now and still haven't gotten bored.

I have heard many bands' demos and when I heard martriden,

the playing was flawless, the production was just jaw-dropping. There was no doubt in my mind that Martriden would get signed and here they are, all I gotta say is congrats you guys deserve it you guys fucking rock, and hope I can create such intense music like you guys. When that full length comes out, count me in on buying it!

thanks guys, the full length will be pretty epic. We're still writing music, but the tracklist in our minds is starting to come together, we're excited to get back to Denver and record again.

Just saw this thread... big congrats to you!
You certainly deserved this, your EP is great, both in terms of songwriting and production.
I wish you all the best and hope to see you in Europe sometime in the future! ;)