Matt of Tribunal - I have an album you should release on CD for the first time

Squadron; I had thought of looking in on this one a couple of years ago.
Currently working on these and things are looking pretty good:)

Now if I could only find Solar Eagle and Sanctum (NJ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you guys know some awesome (pretty much forgotten) old school shit. I have nothing to contribute to this topic other than, "These old school bands are cool as hell."

Damn you guys know some awesome (pretty much forgotten) old school shit. I have nothing to contribute to this topic other than, "These old school bands are cool as hell."

LOL, well thanks. Hey you should see the whole list. Sadly just can't do them all and a lot of times it is just difficult to get the ball rolling. I have already given up on one this year and about to give up on another. Amazingly though I landed the one I wanted the most:)

I never heard of nything in this thread before now, and like 80% of it is completely awesome.

This thread kicks ass.

I approve of this! I am a sucker for this early 80s stuff.
Sounds like it would have fit perfectly on Metal Blade back in the day when Awaken The Guardian was released.

Fates/ early Ryche all the way. I'm amazed they never got bigger. Well actually I know why but... Good stuff nonetheless.
Well I'm looking into and in talks with several, we'll see what comes of it. Meanwhile CDs just showed up so got to get to work.

oh, that Glacier is cool, definitely for fans of old FW, Fifth Angel, etc. I'd buy it. You working on just the EP or the other demo stuff?

I liked that Squadron track too, oddly proggy in parts yet very down-to-earth sounding. Good stuff.

oh, that Glacier is cool, definitely for fans of old FW, Fifth Angel, etc. I'd buy it. You working on just the EP or the other demo stuff?

I liked that Squadron track too, oddly proggy in parts yet very down-to-earth sounding. Good stuff.

The EP, the second release, and as with all the other Lost Relics releases there will be other tracks never before released, maybe some video.
We have not slated a date yet; Blacksmith is planned for June, Thunderstick in Oct., M-16 somewhere between I think.