MaYaN – Antagonise

Andir

May 6, 2010
Austin, TX
2014 is really looking up for bands that just click for me. My favorite quote from PPXIII when MaYaN performed was talking to the singer of Serenity after MaYaN's performance who told me: "I don't get it. It was too busy. How can you hear the music". My friend...that's the idea :) (Disclaimer - that was the gist - I did not write down the exact quote).

http://theageofmetal.com/2014/01/mayan-antagonise-2014/#more-20359

This is already listed for pre-order at Amazon (2/4/2014). Have not looked at other sources yet.:Shedevil:

I didn't see a thread yet on this subject but I may have overlooked it. ANYWHO, WOW I can't say enough good things about the latest offering of METAL from MaYaN. This album is phenomenal! Henning Basse really shines more on this one as he is given more clean, powerful vocal parts this time around. The musicianship is flawless and I don't know where Arien gets all of his energy but those blast beats are some of the fastest I have heard in a while. I love the subject matter of the songs too. You can tell that these people pay attention to world events and write the lyrics with wisdom to leave them open for personal interpretation and still tell the truth. IMO it is a must buy for your collection.
photo.php