Meet the Ladies of ProgPower USA XIII

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
582732_10150999142367943_422942336_n.jpg

Poster by Waënelin Designs

Want to help promote the fest and possibly win a PPUSA XII t-shirt? Tag yourself in our "Ladies of ProgPower USA" poster on facebook. Details.

~Jen

can we get some names to go with the pics? Not sure who a couple of them are...

can we get some names to go with the pics? Not sure who a couple of them are...

Beginning at the top-left and then clockwise:

Elize Ryd, Amaranthe
Floor Jansen, guest vocalist for MaYaN
Dilenya Mar, Beyond the Bridge
Simone Simons, Epica
Anette Olzon, Nightwish
Laura Macri, guest vocalist for MaYaN
and in the middle, Clementine Delauney, guest vocalist for Serenity

~Jen

any chance that photo can get turned into a poster for autographs? If not something printed up officially can a high-res image be provided for printing purposes? I think that would be a really neat thing to get autographed.

Beginning at the top-left and then clockwise:

Elize Ryd, Amaranthe
Floor Jansen, guest vocalist for MaYaN
Dilenya Mar, Beyond the Bridge
Simone Simons, Epica
Anette Olzon, Nightwish
Laura Macri, guest vocalist for MaYaN
and in the middle, Clementine Delauney, guest vocalist for Serenity

~Jen
Didn't recognize Floor Jansen And thanks for identifying Dilenya Mar, Laura Macri and Clementine Delauney!! :cool:

Did my part to support one more of those by finally remembering to drop the coin on my Thursday ticket. /dance

Second Thursday show in a row, woohoo.

I wouldn't force anything on her that she didn't want to do, but I really hope my daughter gets into playing metal when she's older. I want her to shred like Simone Dow and Orianthi. But given that she's only 2 1/2 we've only started trying to encourage singing and drumming so far. I have taken my guitar out and showed it to her and let her strum it, hopefully planting the seeds of desire. |m/

I wouldn't force anything on her that she didn't want to do, but I really hope my daughter gets into playing metal when she's older. |m/

My 5 year-old came into my study a few months ago while I was cranking the new Pretty Maids. Now she always asks me to play her "favorite song" when we are in the car - Pandemonium. I couldn't be happier to comply with her wishes!

Does anyone know when Clementine Delauney sang for Whyzdom? I have the "From The Brink Of Infinity" CD and the singer listed there is Telya Melane, I saw no mention of Clementine's name. Thanks!!