Megadeth show in Philly

I'm not going to Philly, but I saw them last night in NYC. Awesome show. I think they added a couple more tunes when Earshot dropped off the tour.

Into The Lungs Of Hell

Set The World Afire

Skin O’ My Teeth

The Scorpion

Wake Up Dead

Something I’m Not

In My Darkest Hour

Angry Again

Of Mice And Men

Day Of Reckoning

A Tout Le Monde

Die Dead Enough

Trust

Tornado Of Souls

Kick The Chair

Hangar 18

Sweating Bullets

Symphony Of Destruction

Back In The Day

Peace Sells

Holy Wars

I'll be there. Geez you ALMOST made me look at the setlist.... :mad:
Totally psyched about this show. This will be my fifth or sixth time seeing Megadeth (in one of their incarnations anyway). And Exodus...whoo boy...this is going to rule.

i saw them on the first night of the tour in reno, and it was amazing. i was right up on the the stage like 5 feet from dave. i have the setlist that dave was looking at for the show.

That show was by far the best concert I've been to (including Sym X and BG)

I especially loved it when Exodus played "Toxic Waltz" and the two pits merged into one. I quickly found myself in the middle of the chaos.

Holy Wars was godly. The only song I wish they added was Ashes in Your Mouth.

Yeah, I saw the Megadeth show on saturday in Boston. Godly show, I agree with Ayreon Guardian X, it was the second best show I've been to. With only the Blind Guardian /Symphony X show at the Worcester Palladium being better.

I saw the show in Detroit. Setlist was the same as mentioned except they didn't open with Into the Lungs of Hell... I really doubt they actually played that at any shows. Amazing show though. Setlist was great... could've used Ashes, Addicted to Chaos, or She Wolf though.

BastrdDrmr said:
I saw the show in Detroit. Setlist was the same as mentioned except they didn't open with Into the Lungs of Hell... I really doubt they actually played that at any shows. Amazing show though. Setlist was great... could've used Ashes, Addicted to Chaos, or She Wolf though.
Yes, my bad, they did not do Into The Lungs of Hell. I don't know why I typed that...