Melbourne dudes listen up!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I am 90% sure that Night Crawler are playing again this Saturday probably in Collingwood!

If you like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Ozzy, Sabbath, Kiss, Van Halen, Manowar, Metallica, etc... at all (which means all of you guys!!!!)..... you DEFINITELY should go!!!!!

Awesome cover band as my last review of them indicated!

It must be strange living in Victoria - on the one hand you have all these great gigs to go to, but on the other hand your main sport is AFL.

I suppose you take the good with the bad...

NSW gets the best of both worlds :headbang: Rugby League AND gigs!

*Ducks ensuing state based wars* ;)

Troops,

Can you please confirm this ASAP I have a mate who is hanging to see them (I told him what you thought of their last gig few weeks back)..

If it's on who else will be going ?

P.S. Which pub in Collingwood, I have a friend in another band (not metal) playing the Barley Corn Sat night..

Hey all, I just spoke to the people at this Pub and YES Night Crawler are on this Saturday night. As it just so happens my mates band ASL (as I said in previous post) are also on. They do modern rock and are pretty good in my opinion), they are on :

The Barley Corn hotel - 177 Johnston St Collingwood.

ASL - 8.45pm to 10.45 pm (2 sets)

Sat 10th of August (this sat)

$5 cover

Night Crawler are listed to start 11 ish (prob.. 11:30) so there ya go (I think the entry goes up to $10 after 9 - not too sure).

SO WHO THE HECK IS COMING TO CHECK THIS OUT ? PHLOGGY PLEASE COME SO WE CAN CATCH UP MATE !!!!

WHY AM I YELLING I MUST BE EXCITED.. IF YOU CANT HAVE DUNGEON ALL OF THE TIME, ONE MUST SOURCE MAIDEN COVERS ELSEWHERE...nuff said.. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah last time I went it was late and they said $8 instead of $5.

I'll definitely be there! And don't you worry, you'll get some Maiden covers. In fact, the only complaint I've ever heard about Night Crawler from some people is "They were great, but too many Maiden covers!" Although I see that as a good thing obviously!

Troops,

I'll most likely be driving home if you want a lift afterwards, usual deal...

I wont be driving there from home so sorry no lift in...

Seeya there.. (do u know anyone else going ?) - u should come a little early and see my friends band :)

I'm going with my mate Aaron, and he's coming back to my place afterwards coz he lives out in Berwick. I know a couple of other people who are going too.

Thanks for the offer about the lift, but I think I'm already getting one from someone :)

Seeya there tomorrow!! :headbang:

I'm wishing I was down there as my best friend is attending a rock stars and strippers party...they even have gone to the trouble of having a stripers pole...jelly wrestling,soap suds wrestling.My type of party really!