Metal Remixes of Pop Songs

Regor

Regor:1 Cancer:0
Sep 13, 2005
Detroit RAWK City
home.comcast.net
Came across this remix of Gangnam Style, and was totally blown away by how good it was. Now this is how I prefer my million YouTube views pop song :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOfjOGj0JVY&feature=share[/ame]

And this reminded me of this gem of a remix too:

Anybody got any favorites?

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually abhor these because they essentially undermine the whole feel of the pop song in question, but the Gangnam style "remix" was actually pretty sweet!

That Gangnam style was actually surprisingly enjoyable. I'm partial to this one, myself:

And this one as well:

And one more, from my favorite album of theirs:

Came across this remix of Gangnam Style, and was totally blown away by how good it was. Now this is how I prefer my million YouTube views pop song :lol:

Anybody got any favorites?

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

This is still, in my humble opinion, the greatest pop to metal cover EVER. I wish whoever assembled this had a band, or they probably do.. Anyone have any info on this?

I also always enjoyed this dude - here's his skyrim song \m/

Of course, Pellek doing a cover is even better. This song by Bruno Mars sounds like it always was intended to be a metal song:

Heavy in spots, more fusion-y than metal, but these guys are awesome
cd version has vox....
Panzerballett, from theur latest, "Tank Goodness"

Time of My Life -

Compliments of Bill Hudson (Circle II Circle), Bruno Agra (ex-Revolution Renaissance) and Mike Gremio (ex-Cellador).

That Gangnam style was actually surprisingly enjoyable. I'm partial to this one, myself:

And this one as well:

And one more, from my favorite album of theirs:

Hey guys, I think you're off-point on this one. I'm not talking 'covers' of pop songs, I'm talking about 'remixes'. Like the ones I posted (i.e. original vocal tracks, music redone)

Actually, this one is the best due to the skill of the musician. The Katy Perry one for me is second best because it's a little muddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gNL79nw_R4

THIS is spot-on!! Love it! But I think the Katy Perry is better :p