Mid-Week Mayhem Ticket Link & Times

Tickets on sale May 14th at 10:00am EST. There are only 250 tickets. Limit 6 tickets per person.
Crap, I was totally sitting by the computer waiting to buy these today. I need to check my email and info more carefully, lol. Now have another week stressing over this. Must get tickets!

I'm assuming since there will only be 250 tix available, this will sell out very fast. I am not going to be able to sleep the night before!o_O

The Oliva acoustic show sold-out, and we expect Evergrey to as well. And Matt's correct.. there are only 250 tickets available to the public with a limit of 6 tickets per person. How fast it will sell-out is anyone's guess. :)

~Jen

I got the email that said that tickets go on sale NEXT Saturday! Count me in as one of the people who went to the link late today (i.e. a few minutes ago), saw that tickets were "unavailable" and PANICKED that they had sold out already!

*sigh of relief*

I'm setting an alarm next weekend! I'm not missing out on any performance this year!!!

I wish those hadn't come out so dark.

I also wish I'd gotten all of "I Remember You" with Michael Gremio (Cellador) -- that was really amazing. (Jory, the karaoke deejay, was visibly impressed. :))

The Oliva acoustic show sold-out, and we expect Evergrey to as well. And Matt's correct.. there are only 250 tickets available to the public with a limit of 6 tickets per person. How fast it will sell-out is anyone's guess. :)

~Jen

Jen I'm going to venture a wild out of the blue guess and say, it'll sell out in hours.... not days.... Hell, maybe even minutes :D

waiting....drumming fingers on table....waiting....reading stupid things on Facebook....waiting....