Midweek Mayhem 2015 - Lineup Announced

Well, if you want an entirely different set from the one at ProgPower, the choice is obvious, Element V. Such a different album from the others, but very good. I don't know how it would go live, but I think it would be awesome.

I think this is a great idea, especially with their main set being based on votes. I believe they got a lot more popular in later years, and thus, many people may not have heard Element V and will not vote on those songs.

Personally, I have been a fan since the first album and love it as much as their later catalog.

Now if we could only get the show moved to the main stage.....

I'm a Voyager fan, so I'm looking forward to this set. I'm curious to know how they'll approach these two unique shows from a rehearsal perspective. I suspect they may end up playing a good number of songs that are not part of their set list rotation, and perhaps some tracks they've never played live. Perhaps it would be worth asking them about that when you interview them.

Well, if you want an entirely different set from the one at ProgPower, the choice is obvious, Element V. Such a different album from the others, but very good. I don't know how it would go live, but I think it would be awesome.

Um, no. If I'm going to hear a full album, I want it to be one of their best albums.

For me that's either Univers or The Meaning of I.

All 5 of their albums are excellent in my book, but if we get to vote on a full album for Wednesday night, I'd have to cast my vote for I Am The Revolution. That album struck me on a pretty deep level from the first time I heard it, it has a whole bunch of great songs, and the title track is one of the best songs ever written.

I Am The Revolution is my favorite by them, but I'm also curious how they juggle the two fan choice sets. If there's too much overlap between the shows, some people may not want to see both. Guess we'll wait for the voting.

Steve in Philly

I Am The Revolution is my favorite by them, but I'm also curious how they juggle the two fan choice sets. If there's too much overlap between the shows, some people may not want to see both. Guess we'll wait for the voting.

Steve in Philly

From the sound of it, the album for the Midweek show will not be announced so it'll be a surprise that night.

From the sound of it, the album for the Midweek show will not be announced so it'll be a surprise that night.

Exactly. The winning album will not be announced. If you want to find out which album wins and wants to see Voyager do something for the very first time in their career, you have to be there.

Hate to be that guy, but how long of a set are While Heaven Wept probably going to get?

I like Voyager, but I don't think I can justify THAT much more in hotel fees just to see them a second time when they're already getting a full 75 minutes. (which begs the question why Morgana Lefay or Anubis Gate didn't get the 75 minute set instead, grrr)

Maybe i'll come around. I DO love While Heaven Wept quite a bunch.

Also, Halcyon Way have had albums make it on the charts? Wat. News to me. Good for them!