MIKE MANGINI: Invisible Signs

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

FORMER DREAM THEATER DRUMMER MIKE MANGINI REVEALS RELEASE DATE, TRACKLISTING FOR DEBUT SOLO ALBUM

"...A day after it was announced that Mike Mangini would be vacating the drum stool in Dream Theater to allow for the return of Mike Portnoy, Mangini has shared details of his debut solo album, Invisible Signs, due November 11, 2023. He posted the following message on social media:

"I’m so happy to finally announce the date for the release of my upcoming album Invisible Signs, coming your way on 11/11/23 . Swipe left to see the full tracklist! Can’t wait for all of you to hear it!! Don’t forget to pre-order your autographed physical copies clicking the link in my bio… you can also pre-save it in its digital format."

Joining Mangini on Invisible Signs are bassist Tony Dickinson, guitarists Ivan Keller and Gus G. (Firewind, Ozzy Osbourne), and vocalist Jen Majura (Evanescence)...."

Mangini%20Invisible%20Signs.jpg

"Former Dream Theater drummer Mike Mangini" feels pretty bad considering his renown before he was in DT. I know why it's there, but...ugh.