MINDCAGE

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
While at PPUSA I kept running into a very beautiful (and very talented) woman. About the third time this happened she told me she is in a band. Three times later I had to write down the band name because I kept forgetting...

MINDCAGE. If you like older rock opera metal such as Queensryche and Fates' Warning you definitely should check them out. They are not a clone of either band and do have a bit of a modern sound. They appeal to prog and metal fans old and new. Check them out.

http://www.myspace.com/mindcageband

Thanks to Diane Rosen for autographing a piece of paper!

yep, same thing here. she told me about mindcage and how they are currently working on a new album. The album I picked up from CD Inzane is very enjoyable, check it out!

While at PPUSA I kept running into a very beautiful (and very talented) woman. About the third time this happened she told me she is in a band. Three times later I had to write down the band name because I kept forgetting...

MINDCAGE. If you like older rock opera metal such as Queensryche and Fates' Warning you definitely should check them out. They are not a clone of either band and do have a bit of a modern sound. They appeal to prog and metal fans old and new. Check them out.

http://www.myspace.com/mindcageband

Thanks to Diane Rosen for autographing a piece of paper!
Great description of Danae! You should've heard her at karaoke on Wednesday night!

The guitarist was hanging around too.

Thanks for the support, you guys.
We always appreciate it.
We're working dilligently on the new double album, "Charting The Unseen" and hopefully we can have it by ProgPower next year.
I am also proud to credit our album art to none other than Mattias Noren:
Picture1-2.png

He has contributed his incredible talent to bands including Kamelot, Epica, Evergrey, Andromeda, Circus Maximus, and Raintime, to name a few notables.
Just to clarify, I am not the female vocalist on the Encapsulation album; I don't want to take any credit for that.
Her name is Boudeeka, and I replaced her in the few years following the release of Encapsulation.
If you visit http://www.myspace.com/mindcageband you can get a sneak peak of the new material:"Ubiquitous Credo" is a single off the new release.

Enjoy and thanks again for the kind words!
Danae + Mindcage
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I can't wait for that disc to come out... Dietrich is an awesome songwriter, and Encapsulation was one of the true "hidden gems" in prog metal.

As for you, Danae... I'm still bummed that we didn't run into each other this year. I was at karaoke... I wish I'd known that was you! I guess I should be more diligent in talking to cute redheads, like I usually am. :) Oh well... next time!

And make Dietrich come to the show... I haven't seen that guy since ProgPower I!

I can't wait for that disc to come out... Dietrich is an awesome songwriter, and Encapsulation was one of the true "hidden gems" in prog metal.

The man's talent knows no bounds. Believe me, I can't wait for it to come out, either! :lol:

As for you, Danae... I'm still bummed that we didn't run into each other this year. I was at karaoke... I wish I'd known that was you! I guess I should be more diligent in talking to cute redheads, like I usually am. :) Oh well... next time!

Let this be a lesson for you, booBulous. Hee hee, it's all good. If I had known who to look for, I would have said hi myself (I didn't see any Quagmires there, so...)

And make Dietrich come to the show... I haven't seen that guy since ProgPower I!

Yah, he was there. He was holding up the bar...rickety thing that it was, we all owe him a huge debt of gratitute, hee hee! Unfortunately we missed out on seeing several people over the course of the week that we had really hoped to run into...There's always next year, and of course, BARfest II.:headbang:

Let this be a lesson for you, booBulous. Hee hee, it's all good. If I had known who to look for, I would have said hi myself (I didn't see any Quagmires there, so...)

I can't get my head to do that in real life... otherwise, you probably would have recognized me.

Yah, he was there. He was holding up the bar.

oh, SONOVAH!!! That guy is avoiding me again. :Smug:

I can't get my head to do that in real life... otherwise, you probably would have recognized me.

Giggidy...giggidy...

oh, SONOVAH!!! That guy is avoiding me again. :Smug:

Oh, horsefeathers.
I promise next year the D will be more aware of his surroundings.
You might oughta work on that head-bobbity thing.
Should help us find you in the crowd!
:lol: