Mindflow's monthly new song - Instinct

This is one of those bands I was just starting to listen to before their PP appearance, and now can't get enough of them! What killer song! Can't wait for more. I would dearly love to see them again - Showcase?

I have to agree, this is the heaviest song they have done and was totally amazed at Danilo had that grit in his voice. I too can't wait to see them again, and the sooner the better, say like in ........ Can't let the cat out of the bag yet. But people you may be able to see them sooner than later if everything works out, Right Milton?

I have to agree, this is the heaviest song they have done and was totally amazed at Danilo had that grit in his voice. I too can't wait to see them again, and the sooner the better, say like in ........ Can't let the cat out of the bag yet. But people you may be able to see them sooner than later if everything works out, Right Milton?

Hehehehe, we're doing our best to make it happen. ;)

I've been happy with each Mindflow song in this 365 project, but I'm getting tired of the email scheme they have. I know I've sent out a good number, but getting replies is like pulling teeth

You can pay $1 if you still don’t have 10 confirmed friends at mindflow365.com

:)

I subscribe to Mindflow's notification E-mails for their 365 project, and their latest one says that their video for Thrust Into This Game is the #5 video on MTV Brazil! Kudos to the honor! :headbang: :kickass:

That's right. They are on the top 5, alongside artists such as Beyonce and Shakira. Awesome indeed!! :headbang:

Today I had the opportunity to listen to Mindflow's new song, "Corrupted".

Guys!! :OMG:

If compared, "Instinct" sounds like a sweet balad!

Next week, 16/12, "Corrupted" will be launched at www.mindflow365.com