Mind's Eye- A Gentlemans Hurricaine

Joey Jojo

Mar 2, 2009
Indiana
A question for Ken or anyone else; I know this cd comes with a bonus DVD but I'm wondering how it's packaged. The album cover picture on the LE site is a long picture (like the one for Amplifier- Octopus), so is the cd & DVD in a slimline double jewel case, or a long digipak like Octopus? Any help would be appreciated.

It comes in a long case like DVD's-- it's all plastic, not a digipack like Octopus.
Hope that helps!

A question for Ken or anyone else; I know this cd comes with a bonus DVD but I'm wondering how it's packaged. The album cover picture on the LE site is a long picture (like the one for Amplifier- Octopus), so is the cd & DVD in a slimline double jewel case, or a long digipak like Octopus? Any help would be appreciated.

Some times I forget theres a cd in there, because I keep all my Dvd cases together...on a different Shelf.:loco::loco:

Thanks for the info guys. I can't believe they put it in a DVD-size case. Like Bob, my custom designed cd shelves won't hold it! Oh well...

Me myself I bought the DVD/CD but would of rather had it in a digi pack or jewel box...I hate those cheap DVD boxes...the damn case it came in is warped and doesn't even shut right...probably why I never play it that much...guess thay packaged it that way because they wanted the comic booklet to be a little bigger...wish they'd reissue it in a normal packaging...wonder if the jap version comes that way.